- Kiss like you mean it.
- Remember their birthday, every year.
- Make them feel special, even on a monday night with a forecast of rain.
- Befriend their Mom, she will tell you stories that no one else can.
- Order each other food at restaurants, just to try something new.
- Shower together, you may learn to love your body, by seeing the desire and passion in your partners eyes.
- Leave notes when you go out for the day, it will make you feel safe.
- Watch the Breakfast Club, and pump up your fist in the end, even if it only happens once.
- Care for each other when sick, soup is the easiest thing to make.
- Make chocolate covered strawberries in summer simply because you can.
- Go fishing with their Dad, and listen to what he has to say, even if he may have trouble saying it.
- Give each other little presents, even if its just a rose on friday the 13th.
- Get angry, but forgive.
- Love, love with all you’ve got.
when i was a kid i was never satisfied with the way i drew mermaids so being under the impression that adults did things better i asked every grown up i knew to draw a mermaid for me and they were all just awful, that’s when i learned adults were bullshit
fuuck your bedtime mom. its probably like 5 am in china right now. time is a human construction that doesnt even exisgt. if u reject time you can transcend it. please i want to play halo
the dialogue in this movie was instrumental in shaping my sense of humor as a child, i swear.
HOLLAND (27 going on 28)
ARDEN(28 going on 29)
AND FREAKING RYAN KELLEY(27 going on 28)
ARE ALL OLDER THAN HOECHLIN (26)
AMAZES ME OK
I understand it’s closed but removing the door seems a little extreme.